Monday, July 16, 2007

"Fourth Meeting Questions"

Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?

Some of my positive characteristics are being friendly, flexible or easy to get along with, and sincere. Being friendly helps me to meet new people and form friendship with them. I believe in the saying that, "No man is an island". Therefore, I need someone that I can call my friend, someone to lean on or someone that can be with me in my ups and downs. I am a flexible type of person (not a gYmNast!) I can easily get along with someone, even we're just starting our friendship. I believe that each of us has his/her own imperfections, because we can't deny the fact that "no body's perfect". Then I have to accept and understand each one's mistake and weaknesses so that they'll accept and understand me as I am. And the last characteristic that I have mentioned is my sincerity. I am sincere in the things that I have to. Like in God, family, syudies, friends, and love. (nYiKes?)


The Golden Rule says "Do unto others as you would have others than unto you."
A. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:
**When you have given wrong answers to the questions during the recitation.
>> I hope they will just say that, "It's okay, everyone is entitled to make a mistake. Nice try!" And dont laugh at me.
** When you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion.
>> I just hope that they will respect my opinion.
** When you are giving suggestions during your group work or presentation.
>> I just hope that they will accept my suggestion.
** When you commit a mistake.
>> I just hope that they will forgive me and understand that I am just a human being and not a perfect one.
** When you don't like doing what they ask you to do.
>>I hope that they will understand my reason why I am not doing the thing that they ask me to do.
** When thay want to give you their comments or suggestion.
>> I hope they will say it in private and in a good manner.
B. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect, what can you
commit to yourself in terms dealing with MCL community: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
I will respect each of them at all times. I will avoid conflicts dealing with the whole MCL community.

No comments:

...

Myspace Layouts
I edited my profile at Freeweblayouts.net, check out these Myspace Layouts!

gAmEs™

'mAh sLidEsHoW'™

"pix w/ my Frndz"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket